View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 06:38 PM   #235
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areka View Post
Hi helf, have you got the instructions as well, which was included in the original
rc3 file? Thanks to you I have got the update files
I don't want to screw it up

Never mind, i have found tarvoke's post with working links and instructions!
Took me long to make the decision and update. Just a few years
Yay, glad it worked. Sorry I didn't respond sooner or to your other post. I've been AFK. How are you liking the update? I actually ended up removing the Google Apps stuff from my PE's ROM as well as all the built in apps that either didn't work anymore (edge store/activation, etc) or I didn't want and moving the apps I use often to the ROM using Titanium Backup. Without the any of the Google services running and the entourage services, my PE's battery life has improved a fair amount and it is a lot snappier.

I also highly recommend using the ADW launcher instead of the stock one. It looks nicer and runs very smoothly.

I can give you a run down of what I removed from my ROM and how my unit is set up if you want. Just send me a private message.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote