View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #415
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
The Animal Magnetism series by her is my favorite. I have loved all three books so far. They are relatively conflict free. Just straight contemps with nice characters falling in love.

All the books so far have featured dogs though, as well as other animals.
Speaking of Jill. Harlequin has re released my favorite book of hers in a new cover. The Blaze edition is still available as is cheaper but if I was to buy a physical copy this would be the one. Although I find the cover misleading as this is a fast pace action romance book! It's not a Blaze even though it was release under that imprint. It's Romantic Suspense and it's amazing!