View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's a tag issue. You need to remove the pdoc tag. You can do this by reconverting and make sure to remove pdoc tag under mobi options in Calibre.
Blossom, I deleted pdoc after you posted this. I am hoping when I email to my amazon account it will go in books this way. Will it do you know?

Also if I were to store calibre books to dropbox how do you load the books when calibre makes a .jpeg file and the book and metadata.opf (whatever that is). How do you do it?

Also do you mark old or new version for conversion to Mobi? Or both?
Thanks

Last edited by new; 10-21-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: remembered name
new is offline   Reply With Quote