View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:46 PM   #171
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
I'll wait for the price to come down or try and get the ebook from my library.
The person in front of me at my neighborhood library was yesterday reserving the paper edition. I just checked, and they have 308 queued requests.

After perusing the review in yesterday's New York Times, you would have to hold a gun to my head to get me to read this book. But I know that's not a real popular newspaper on this board
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote