View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
SpookyMunky
SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.SpookyMunky knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
The music player in Duokan is really nice, it was the main reason I gave it a go. To access it when running Duokan just hit alt+m and the player pops up in the middle of the screen, works when reading books etc *yay*. Select songs to add to playlist, then hit centre of dpad to play I think. Theres shuffle and repeat options via hitting up or down on the d-pad or something.. Very cute wee player. Hopefully someday there will be something similar on the kindle without haveing to boot into a whole different os

Sadly though there is a wierd glitch in the current copy of Duokan I stuck on ( odd spaces around ' .. e.g. there 's instead of there's ) guessing it wont be long till theres a newer copy available that hopefully fixes that, then I may switch over permamently

For english duokan instructions and install files head over to -

http://flip.netzbeben.de/2010/11/duo...ish-gui-today/
SpookyMunky is offline   Reply With Quote