View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
but, one thing that will always be important to me is night reading. i read before i go to sleep. sometimes *instead* of going to sleep
but being able to read with minimal sleeping-wife-annoying-light-emission is a fundemental part of my reading. are there back-lit eInk devices available?
eInk screens are opaque, and hence cannot be back-lit; lighting would need to be from the side or the front.

Many people are happily using clip-on book lights with these devices.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote