View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:03 AM   #6
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm glad you found the Author_sort mismatch, but these mismatches don't mean your catalog will fail. I have a few dozen Author_sort mismatches and catalog creation works fine. I often enter the author_sort field with data that doesn't match the author field. This is a feature, not a bug and I use it often.
Catalog generation does fail for MOBI when author_sort mismatches are encountered, but not EPUB. MOBI generation is where the author_sort mismatch is potentially problematic.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote