View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
picree
Connoisseur
picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'picree knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Oasis KOA FW 5.13.3 JB
Test Kindle Installation Result

Kindle PW2 5.6.1.1 fully jailbroken running current KUAL, MrPI, backdoorlock, update.bin.tmp.partial, etc.

I was transferring the registration of the device to my spouse. After deregistering from my account (had to enable WiFi of course) and re-registering under my wife's Amazon account I had this document on the device:

"Test Kindle Installation Result"

The content of the document said:

"Dear Developer, Your Kindle is no longer a test Kindle and is unable to test items previously signed by authorized developers...."

Seems to be still jailbroken as the screensaver and font hacks still work but, of course KUAL doesn't work. I suppose they just revoked the keys and I can reinstall? This was unexpected behavior to me.
picree is offline   Reply With Quote