View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I've tried ecub... seems nice, but could use more work. Also, it's closed source, and I'd rather not get stuck with another ebook editor I can't improve myself. The feedbooks interface doesn't interest me because I want a desktop application, and because I do want to add images.

I know html and css, and although I've created a few epubs by hand, I'd rather have an editor. And this is one of my major gripes with BD: no epub support. I've mentioned a few times on this forum that I intend to create an epub editor, and then slowly work on extending it to full BD output capability. I've already set aside time to work on it in February and beyond... how it turns out, we'll see. I'm working on a Master's in CS so I know my way around software engineering.
oh, i would be very interested in a new tool to create epubs, particularly if it includes image support !!! and i think there would be quite a lot of people interested in that, in fact. have you seen some of the suggestions in the epub poll thread ? (for instance jellby's). i hope you do find the time for it. please keep us posted. i don't care about bd support so i'd be interested even in early versions with just basic features.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote