View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:29 AM   #9
charlie - uk
Enthusiast
charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlie - uk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Boox T68 & I86 HD ML+, Hisense A5,A5CC,Q5
I had a problem logging into Google Play with my Energy Sistem Pro +, I found turning off two factor authentication in Google settings worked for me. Using your Browser on A Mac Or PC, go to Google.com or whatever your local domain is & your Google My Account settings are in the top right hand corner, Two Factor Authentication, On - Off is under Sign In & Security settings, you can turn it back on when you have logged into Google Play Store on your Energy Sistem Pro +....

Last edited by charlie - uk; 07-16-2015 at 08:06 AM.
charlie - uk is offline   Reply With Quote