View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backi View Post
I'm using a genre-like field (called subject_path) with dot-separated values, which indicates the folder path, where an ebook should be stored using the store-to-disc feature, e.g.

"A.B.C" means <folder specified for store-to-disc>/A/B/C

This field subject_path can contain several dot-separated values like "A.B.C, D.E.F, ..."

When Calibre saves an ebook with subject_path "A.B.C, D.E.F, G.H.I, ..." to disc, I let it put the files under the first list item, i.e. .../A/B/C.

What I want Calibre to do for the remaining items is creating symbolic links, i.e.

.../A/B/C contains the real files, e.g. Java.pdf
.../D/E/F would contain a symbolic link to Java.pdf in .../A/B/C
.../G/H/I would contain a symbolic link to Java.pdf in .../A/B/C

This way I will encounter Java.pdf even if I browse in .../G/H/I.
Is there a possiblity to do this? If not, I think it could be a feature request for supporting creation of proxies.
{tags[0]} gives the first letter of Tags (works for any field. See example below)

Code:
{series[0]}-series/{series}/{series_index:0>2s} {title}_{id}_{authors}
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote