View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:26 PM   #21
carlb
carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carlb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BPDN, Kobo wifi
Upload size limits?

I'd like to upload an entire 2008 schools encyclopaedia (15 ePub volumes with an average of 365 articles and 50 megabytes in each volume, for a total of 5500 "chapters") but this site limits each uploaded file to twenty megabytes.

Am I best to post them elsewhere and just link to them from here? I've just dumped the whole mess on http://epub.wikipedia.cx for the time being, but would have liked to post them here directly were it not for the size limitations; the set is sized for a compact disc in its previous form, so even at 5500 articles these are hefty volumes by Kobo standards.

Last edited by carlb; 03-04-2011 at 12:13 PM.
carlb is offline   Reply With Quote