View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I have found the Chicago Public Library very responsive. One month they "forgot" to order some romance bundles they had typically ordered every month - I emailed them, they apologized, and the books showed up in a few days. Last month, the three romance bundles were only ordered in epub (used to be pdf and mobi). This month, the mobi is back. It is obvious that they are trying to introduce more YA titles - sometimes a whole slew of them show up mid-month. I'm sure this is in response to requests.

I would say the mix is about 50% romance, 30% fiction bestsellers and 20% nonfiction bestsellers, with an Ann Rand thrown in here and there. This month I got Richard Clarke's new book, Cyber War, Carol Burnett and Sara Silverman, Orange is the New Black, plus a mystery about a murder on the red line in Chicago. I will totally enjoy these books while I am waiting for my guilty pleasures!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote