Thread: iPad iPad case?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I have the apple case and like it as well. I wish it had a clasp to secure it closed like some folio type cases I've seen.

Go to an office depot. You can find some cheap netbook neoprene sleeves and cases. I started to buy one that was 12 dollars. I wanted a little extra protection for travel over the apple case. It's folding flap didn't secure, so I bought a 10" netbook case that zips closed, has a carrying handle, and an outer zipper pocket for accessories. It was 19.99. Many of the same type products at the bestbuy next door were 39.99, having the word ipad in the title of the product.

I put the ipad in the apple case and use the additional protection from the netbook case for traveling. The apple case and ipad fits snug in it. The apple case is good, but I'm leary of a drop from standing height on hard floor, particularly since the apple case can't be secured closed.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote