Thread: iPad iPad case?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
i have the apple case, picked it up with my ipad a few weeks ago, and like it very much. nice rubbery outer surface that protects from scratches and is grippy. the stand feature is nice too. the black color seems to resist dirt and scuffs as well. i'm happy with the case.

good friend of mine picked one up from marware.com, it's similar to the apple case with the addition of a strap across the back so that you can hold it one handed. i think it's a neat idea and wish the apple case had one but i'm not going to blow another $40 on a case.

in addition to the case i have a screen protector film on from bestskinsever.com. some people like them, some don't.

i definately recommend some sort of case though.. funny, i saw a woman in an airport a few weeks ago. she had her ipad in a ziplock bag. we got to chatting, she said she was waiting for her apple case to get shipped to her. the bag did for her for now.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote