View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #41
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi all,

You will find newest versions of my macros at this address:

http://luke.simplicissimus.it/?page_id=77

Luke
Place the above link and maybe the below explanation in the first post of this thread.

It is standard for any thread like this to provide the newest links/info in the first post and to keep that post updated for anyone stumbling across the thread. No one should have to stumble through pages trying to find the current version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
0.1.10 uses a custom way to tag the content file. The output is quite clean. I suggest to use this version if you don't are a programmer.

0.2.1 uses a xslt transformation. Faster, but at the moment the output is not so clean, images are not supported and there are a lot of problems.
This is a test release to test a faster way to do the job, but I need a lot of time to create a working xslt (read "rule to tranform OOo docs in xhtml I like").

Luke
Keep up the great work!