View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #13
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
I should win! I have a reader but I am dying to spread the word about ebooks!! I would love to get the chance and give my reader away to my little cousin who loves everything Harry potter/twlight/lemony snicket amoung other fantasy tween authors. I give her books bc her family life kinda stinks so she escapes(=D) in her reading. With an ebook reader i could get her books in a cheaper way and her mom wont yell at her for having so many pbooks... ( my reason ain't witty... and it ain't funny... but its da trooth!! =B )

heading over Sony 505 forums.. (not that i don't go there already everyday...)

P.s. i am a twit... and i tweeted.
user: Alphapheemail (im only creative once and that's got to work for the rest of my life).

Last edited by Alphapheemail; 06-11-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: tweet