Thread: KOBO PROBLEM
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #5
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I just came across a similar problem on a friend's Kobo Vox. I had copied half a dozen books on to her micro SD card, but they would not come up in her Library, although other books already on the card were there. What I had to do was go to the library, then press the menu button and then select Import Content. I was then prompted to search the memory card and pressed Start. It found and selected all the new books on the memory card and I pressed Import Selected. That's the Vox (I have one). She claims she never had to do that before and it's been so long since I used the native Kobo reading app I can't remember either. (I use Aldiko v.1.x because the new version needs too many resources and crashes the poor Vox. I also like AlReader, which can scan your device for new books and requires very little horsepower,)
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote