Thread: KOBO PROBLEM
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 07:54 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnbuild View Post
HI BRIAN
Many thanks for taking the time to answer my query.
the file format of the books within my library are all epub, I am able on my PC to open and view/read any of the books that are in my library and are "supposedly" on my KOBO MAIN MEMORY. I as shown in the pictures assumed that the books were on my KOBO MAIN MEMORY, but as can be seen from the one book that I have highlighted i,e. "Sycamore Row" it is in fact not on the KOBO. the books aren't DRM protected as far as i'm aware. I'm not familiar with okb ? so i'm unable to give you any info regards this !
If Kobo says the book is on the device, it probably is. The problem is more likely that it is not in the correct place. Or, the reading app you are using does not support the format of books you are sideloading. I don't know if the Kobo app supports sideloaded books.

But, have you read the manual? A quick look at http://download.kobobooks.com/magent...erguide_en.pdf, gives some instructions including doing an "import" for sideloaded books. Are you doing that?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote