View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:10 AM   #1686
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Instead of "soft curses" I tend to employ "anti-curses," or epithet-based phrases that actually improve my mood. "Summon a beach" is probably the most common, and "shite" makes me giggle a bit. Come to think of it, "shizniblet" is something I tend to say recently, but never actually transliterated before

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Ned Flanders. When the situation calls for cursing (and often enough when it doesn't necessarily), I curse. It sometimes feels like Butcher, and by extension, Harry, have only come to that accommodation in the last 3-4 books.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote