View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #21501
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
DGma, I am so glad to hear from you again, and to hear that you are getting out and about in a safe and sensible manner. You mentioned that your phone takes pictures, so please figure out how to post some of them here. It's been forty-plus years since I was down Arizona way and drove the Apache Trail. I'd love to have my memory refreshed.

Pholy
You wouldn't recognize the place. The scenery up in the White Tanks is why I go.....in part. Will try to find the appropritate thread to post pics.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Seriously, get a head lamp. It allows you to light your path and have both hands free. Or have light on whatever it is you need while having both hands free. Say, if you fall and hurt yourself and need both hands to treat the wound and night is falling. You can get headlamps at LL Bean, Rei, and every other outdoors store.

If you want to be really anal, you can get a steripen. They use UV light to purify water and are the size of a pen. Light weight, easy water filtration.
Gotcha. Thanks PC............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote