View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's a very nicely written book. It has a sense of style to it and I like that a lot.

I really was absorbed by the atmosphere of the story, the setting, the characters, the interwovenness. I liked a lot about this book, but every now and then I'd read a passage that just seemed wrong to me and the ending just left me flat. Especially the falling action which drained away too much of the atmosphere that had been built up. I was left with nothing of the magic the story had started with.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote