Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #53
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@Perkin

After successive refinements, this looks better indeed. I will try this to morrow.

I go straight from odt to EPUB. I just tweak the EPUB a little after converting, but most of the work is done without touching directly any html file.

I am a Linux user, but I see now which kind of tool can do it. My idea was to add to our existing EPUB converting program a kind of editable super macro (the user could insert or modify any Regex inside). But, if the user needs Power Grep to use it, it would be a self-defeating purpose. On the other hand, if Power Grep can help me prepare this kind of super macro which later could be used without it, as a kind of program, yes it would be worthwhile.

Last edited by roger64; 04-08-2012 at 08:49 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote