Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #49
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
@dreams: inre the Bogart/Inspector Gadget Snake...

FYI, Chinese eat snakes too

nom-nom-nom!

{*** SS (SneakySnake)! Would you please _Stop_ doing that! I told you to hop! Just hop! Besides, it's a little freaky to turn around and see a chicken slithering toward me on the ground, beak in the dirt, and those little chicken feet flapping around behind.**}

{**Now, sit up and hop! I spent a lot of time finding these chicken disguises and there is no way they will recognize us now.**}
Click image for larger version

Name:	chicken-dance.gif
Views:	5823
Size:	505.3 KB
ID:	72479............Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	556
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	72480

{***OK, remember what I told you. I'll do all the clucking... Yes, I know you spent a lot of time trying to learn, but somehow I think that if you say, "Ssssssuk. Sssssuk." they'll shoot first and ask questions later.**}
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote