View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #9
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
bought it - i just couldn't resist. even though there's no mobi version. i play guitar, but only a very little ukulele. looks promising.

btw, bazmaz, do you post at agf?
Uke and Guitar are pretty similar. All you need is the chord formations, and if you have a rudimentary sense of music theory, you'll grab it in no time.

I never thought I'd be an Uke player, but Aldrine Gurrerro at ukuleleunderground.com convinced me otherwise LOL.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote