View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:38 AM   #60
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
On the topic of piracy - before one goes on to debate the morality of the issue one must understand the full underlying absurdity of it. I feel free to say openly that I support piracy and no moralistic propaganda spewed by the publishers can change that. Why?

I have no personal qualm in paying $20 for a good book or a video game which I could obtain legally. However, I do have a problem when the same costs in excess of $50 or even $100 as it does here. In such a scenario, I feel no guilt in paying someone $4 dollars to get a pirated copy or not at all for the same thing.
So... when things are more expensive than you want to pay for them, you don't do the honest thing and walk away, you just... steal them?

Yup. You're a pirate, all right. No morality debate there.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote