View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:06 PM   #55
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I do not get the question. Yes, there are acts that according to the law is stealing. This is not such an act. These acts are called something else which is hard to translate since the legal systems works differently. Copyright infringement might be a translation that points in the right direction but it can also be a bit misleading I think.
No, you did get the question, and that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote