View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 06:42 AM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I love KU. It's been great for me.I love discovering new authors and established authors I never heard of, and for the price of a single paperback book, I can stuff myself silly.

I bought a refurbed PW2 for $50 US a few months ago after years of reading with old Sony PRS300 and 350s and then Kindle on my tablet.

The PW2 is far superior to either method in terms of comfort and battery life (of tablet). I think you'll love it.

But do yourself a favor, load the kindle app onto your phone too. It will make a great reading companion for waits in the Dr's office, etc. Amazon will keep them sync'ed, so you can pick up on one where you left off with the other.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 11-25-2017 at 06:49 AM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote