View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami
But something is going to have to give in the DRM world.
Yup, but at the same time, we're in a place we've never been before: instead of the lack of content and the lack of (perceived) decent hardware pushing against each other to form a huge obstacle, they're both crumbling and the drip is moving from trickle towards actual flow. I think the e-babel thing and the DRM thing are going to start to erode toward genuine solutions (don't pardon the pun ) to those issues.

I don't say that it'll happen quickly, but I think we should continue to see at least some movement there.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote