View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:58 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
My tip would be to start with something familiar until you get used to listening. I started with rereads of books I'd read a million years ago in high school and college. Because they were familiar, I didn't have to worry about losing the gist of the story even if I got a bit distracted. After a few books, I got used to listening.

I recommend LibriVox for free public domain books. The readers vary widely; some of them are excellent and others not so much.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote