View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:54 PM   #4
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
I got mine for audio in the car. For that use I'm quite pleased. It does Kindle TTS, Audible, Overdrive audio books and Prime music competently. With a 64gb SD card added, I can carry around lots of audio content.

I just started playing around with Alexa and she's better at understanding what I want played than OK Google is on my phone, although having to activate her with the menu button is annoying compared to Google's always listening mode.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote