View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
Yes, those things work on my Fire 7". I hadn't thought to try streaming before, but it does work.

It works very nicely when I said the title correctly. When I muddled up the title Alexa just started playing my most recent audiobook.
Thanks! I'm still not sure I'll ever get another Fire tablet but am a little tempted with this week's $39.99 sale price on Fire 7. My Fire HD6 won't do Alexa skills, and has some annoying glitches, and it would be a low cost way to 'keep current'.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote