View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 08:47 AM   #5
pluma
Enthusiast
pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
KICKASS TOC??

hallo,

thanks for all the replies.

I found out that "PALATINO" font in latex is called "TeX Gyre Pagella". Important detail to know in order to have it working.

Where I am having troubles now is with the navigable TOC for pdf. None of the \chapters are being shown in the TOC, in other words my TOC only has this:

Code:
Contents

How is people using the \chapter to create a proper Ereader compatible TOC?

Also I am confused about \section, it trips up with an error about needing \item.

When making pdf TOC should I use \chapter and \section?

Lastly there's something called 'bookmarks' which require some other syntax in latex. Are bookmarks useful in a Ereader device??

danke.

Last edited by pluma; 12-10-2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: incorrect tags
pluma is offline   Reply With Quote