View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #1
pluma
Enthusiast
pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pluma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
LATEX>PDF>EPUB and KICKASS TOC

Hallo alle,

I would like to have a pdf in the device library listed with title and whatever additional info is possible rather than its filename. Is this possible?

My second question is bit more trickier, is it possible to make an ereader optimized TOC for pdf and how to do this in latex?

And my third question is that I would like to have a the PDF dimensions according to my device which I got from another of my posts:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=281284

Approx:

"118 x 157mm"

"Going by the screen resolution (1404x1872) and ppi (300), the screen should be 4.68" or 118.872mm by 6.24" or 158.496mm."

How to do this in latex?

Lastly, what some general guidelines to follow when using latex for ereader pdf? If you have some snippets plz share!!

thansk

Last edited by pluma; 12-10-2016 at 08:50 AM. Reason: change title.
pluma is offline   Reply With Quote