View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 07:36 PM   #57
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Long shot - if TEMP is on drive A:, could something be thinking FAT (as in floppy and diskette). And that something needs something that FAT can't handle - like hard or symbolic links or alternate data streams (file forks) and such.

Added : I raised this because when I had a RAM drive I made it X:, I have a vague memory of being 'warned' off using A: or B:

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-14-2016 at 01:26 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote