View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #47
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by alutian View Post
Count Pages, Extract ISBN, Find Duplicates, Quality Check, View Manager and Modify ePubs all install and appear in the toolbar. They all seem to be working and customisable via Preferences/Plug-ins.

Calibre path is C:\Program Files\Calibre2\calibre.exe as expected, but

C:\Users\Alutian\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\L ibrary Codes.json does not exist. Like jems007 with the 32-bit portable version, I have the .zip file but no .json. Can I assume the .json file will only be produced when the plug-in is customised?

I have exactly the same problem with the 32-bit version, but I have yet to try the portable version.

Alutian.
Library Codes is not customizable via Preferences\Plugins. All of the customization is done within the menu choice for that purpose. If you click the Preferences\Plugins\Customize button, a little dialog tells you that.

Attached is a .json file for it. Put it where it belongs and see what happens. Rename it from .json.txt to just .json. Mobileread.com does not allow .json files to be uploaded.

DaltonST
Attached Files
File Type: txt Library Codes.json.txt (258 Bytes, 628 views)
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote