View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #12
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
One heads up about Allromance: They switched distributors for Harlequin ( and Kensington and Sourcebooks I think) so old titles might not but available for re-download. I mentioned this on Smartbitches and one woman told me it is also why Harlequin, Kensingtion etc isn't reward eligible. Boo.
It's not the distributer (although boo on not be able to redownload older titles). Once the sale of Harlequin and the imprints (HQN, Mira, Carina Press, etc) to Harper Collins was completed they became subject to Harper Collins' rules. So no loyalty programs, library books are only available for 26 checkouts then have to be repurchased, etc. I am still so bummed about this. So far Kobo is still allowing coupons, but those days might be numbered since HC doesn't allow Kobo to use coupons for Avon and other HC imprints. The only good thing is that Harlequin does allow discounts (when they have them) direct from their website. And they have a few 50% sales throughout the year as well as $5 off if you spend $15 and sales like that.