View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #10
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
One heads up about Allromance: They switched distributors for Harlequin ( and Kensington and Sourcebooks I think) so old titles might not but available for re-download. I mentioned this on Smartbitches and one woman told me it is also why Harlequin, Kensingtion etc isn't reward eligible. Boo.

I like your goal of making a list on 10 books from the TBR pile I have to read this year, Library Addict. I think I will do the same. I have a lot of books I want to read this year. Now I am off to continue my impromptu Psy-Changeling re-read. *sends write faster vibes towards New Zealand*