View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #29
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Exactly. In this specific kobo forum here, critics are welcome. But only positive ones.
I'd disagree. Critics are welcome. What I personally find objectionable are the people who focus on one item and repeat their complaint at every opportunity. Like most of the participants in this forum, you've probably seen all too many of those posts similar in sense to the bits below:

"I will never buy a Kobo until they get rid of that $%^&*(} bottom margin that costs me valuable reading space".

"All Kobo needs to do to have a perfect ereader is to toss out their database and replace it with a simple file browser. Until they do that, their ereaders are pieces of crap".

"The new GUI sucks baboon GI tract methane and the developers should be lined up against the nearest wall".

The preferred technique is to inject your complaint into every discussion no matter what the subject is.

Discussion about firmware 2.6.1 not displaying .png cover images?

"If they used a file browser, that wouldn't be a problem."

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote