View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #25
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
I doubt that anyone is claiming the right to define what is worth complaining about. .....
I have seen many posts on certain issues from Kobo lovers, as you call them, telling Kobo critics to stop complaining and live with it. Or to go complain only in one specific thread and leave the rest of the forum clean of complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
There is something incredibly wrong when disrespect is being displayed to people who agree that something is an issue, but wants to discuss other stuff.
If only the issues were accepted as such, it would make a big difference. But more often than not they are being dismissed as being either non-existent or non-relevant. Who allowed them to, and what are the rules of this game ? Because, and keep in mind that I am neither a Kobo lover, nor a Kobo hater, I am getting quite fed up with the "Kobo said so" thingy. If Kobo wants to tell us something, they can, they have a rep here that comes from time to time. As far as I am concerned, anything anyone else, aka not being paid by Kobo, says is just rumors propagating and bullying members who may not be completely mesmerized by Kobo.

Last edited by aceflor; 06-13-2013 at 04:42 PM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote