View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by styt View Post
I have attached my log files. The conversion stops but no error is written to the log file.
Thanks for showing us the logs. Definitely a failure.

Quote:
I am not sure what this means.
This means if the lrf file was created by calibre (say from any other format) then the current version of calibre will convert the book. If the lrf was created by Book Designer or other application then there is no guarantee that calibre will convert the file.

The reason for this is due to calibre being geared, through version 0.5.??, to convert files to lrf in support of Sony readers, not to other versions. With 0.6 LRF was retired by Sony and calibre looked forward to other formats.

Quote:
I have a bunch, 17 files and 7 fails and 10 i successful but how can I tell the difference between the files?
I don't know of any way to tell, except to say anything that fails wasn't created by calibre. Best bet is to find another source for your failed conversions.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-02-2011 at 07:21 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote