View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm glad this works for you, Crusader.

If there is anyone who needs a larger print version of any of my uploads then please pm me and I will make you a version with even bigger print.

And Ben's list is very useful indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader666 View Post
This list is a huge help. Thanks very much.

On a side note, for whatever reason, the books I have downloaded from MobileRead thus far have MUCH BETTER fonts (and larger) than what Sony provides for most of their books. That really helps those of us who are visually impaired.

Crusader
http://crusading4u.blogspot.com/
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote