View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #16
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by booknut View Post
No, I mean it's calling itself Barbara's Kindle or something like that, I am not creative enough to come up with something better that I like, so I just left the whole device "in its natural, untempered with state" so to speak and the only thing I miss is a time setting.
Oh right. I renamed mine to my telephone number so if I do lose it, its easy to find a number unlike the useless personal info section at the end of the 3rd page of settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booknut View Post
That's another reason why I prefer not to register it, when it syncs every so often, it resets the time.
If you do manually set the time then it disables the automatic time setting. You might be able to register, manually set the time and then deregister?
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote