View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 AM   #1
Andrew Kaufman
Author/Suspense Thrillers
Andrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew Kaufman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle
Informal Survey: How Has Owning a Kindle Changed Your Life?

I've had my Kindle for going on three years now, and I was just thinking back--as people often do after getting used to new technology--and wondering: "How did I ever function without one?" I realize that when you don't know any better, well... you don't know any better! But in perspective, I know having my Kindle has changed my life in a few ways:

1) Much (much) less book clutter around the house. Pretty much all I have now are hard copies of some of my favorite books
2) I seem to get through books much faster, and as a result, read more of them.
3) I'm able to read more often because of the portability of the Kindle as opposed to the bulkiness of books.

So I'm wondering: what about you? How has your life changed? Has it changed at all?

Drew
Andrew Kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote