View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 07:27 PM   #1702
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
Anybody else hold their Kobo with your right hand?

I do. Unfortunately, whenever my Kobo awakes (or powers on), the screen display is momentarily upside down (as though you were holding it in your left hand.) It takes 3 seconds before it flips right side up.
This happens every time.

Wish we could configure our Kobo to start/resume with "right-handed orientation". Or it would start with the correct orientation, but, crazily enough, would flip upside down before switching back right side up!!!

Let me know if you also have this issue.
I have this issue too. It is very annoying. I have never yet read with the screen in any orientation other than portrait with buttons on the right, yet every single time I open the sleep cover, it switches to upside-down mode (sometimes I can see it start right-side up, but then it ALWAYS flips to upside-down, then back to right-side up but only if I tilt it up to give it a clue). I've tried closing the sleep cover with the reader vertical, with the reader horizontal, with the reader upside-down...it doesn't matter. The screen ALWAYS starts out upside down, no matter what I do. I wish Kobo would fix this.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote