View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 02:30 PM   #1
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur
Mike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-books

Device: Zaurus C1000/iLiad/SE K750i
Compiling iLiad toolchain for MacOSX

Hi!
Did anybody try it?

I am trying to compile toolchain on Mac, but didn't sucseed.
Code:
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: ERROR: libgcc/./_udivsi3.o uses hardware FP, whereas libgcc_s.so.1.tmp uses software FP
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file libgcc/./_udivsi3.o
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: ERROR: libgcc/./_divsi3.o uses hardware FP, whereas libgcc_s.so.1.tmp uses software FP
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file libgcc/./_divsi3.o
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: ERROR: libgcc/./_umodsi3.o uses hardware FP, whereas libgcc_s.so.1.tmp uses software FP
/opt/iliad/arm-linux/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file libgcc/./_umodsi3.o
I cannot find, where is the problem. It seems that libraries use hardware floating point operation, but how to force libgcc_s.so.1.tmp to be compiled with hardware FP, I don't know.

Any ideas?
Mike Kostousov is offline   Reply With Quote