View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #65
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
I guess the cause of the problem is non-English string in font-familiy property. If I select some other font (Chinese font with English font-family name), Atlantis can embed the font into epub.
First, thanks for the sample files. Yes, the Chinese name of the font (not the name of its file) is the problem. The present version of Atlantis Word Processor does not support fonts with such names. We will certainly look into this. I might post extra information on this issue later (in the next few days, I think). Thanks again.
awp is offline   Reply With Quote