View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 04:00 PM   #2060
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystalline View Post
I get the email digest for this forum, and the "Forbidden" thing caught my attention. The DeanDamage website loads fine on my Firefox at work (haven't tried from home yet) but points out that it is not secured. Attempting to force secure connection gets a "Record Too Long" error.
So nobody else has seen the site come up as blocked? Just me?

(We're not trying to use https with it, so I'm not concerned about that error--but I do see it too.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystalline View Post
I'll probably need to figure out how to customize personal.ini to make the Category always Supernatural so it sorts better with my Fandom-based Categories. (I have the vague idea that at least one more site I use needs that customization, but I can't remember it right now. Something in Star Trek fandom? or Stargate fandom? I can't remember...)
We do try to put categories etc like that in the defaults.ini. I'll add Supernatural to extracategories for that site and review the other recent adds.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote