View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
OK peek at the book css via calibre editor. see if you can see any font families.
NB there is a CSS filter option to zap them in calibre conversions, in preferences, but I prefer to inspect & change manually.

NB look not only for named fonts but innocuous looking lines like font-family: serif;

I'll check that in a moment. -- Thanks.

But are you saying that, for example, if the css has a font family definition that one cannot change it using the Aura HD, but that one CAN using the Glo - and this is the situation I am in - even though both units are using the same book and the same software version?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote