View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:59 AM   #11
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I'd personally go with the Nexus it's just one of the most powerful tablets about at the minute and not priced like it, if I didn't have the original which is fast enough for me right now I'd almost certainly buy one myself.

Wouldn't rule out Google Play books as an ereader app either it's starting to grow on me I like the fact I can read on my tablet in bed then at work read a chapter on my phone without worrying about the page placement but there are a lot of good choices I've Play Books, Mantano and Fabrik on mine and have been switching between them trying to decide myself which I prefer.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote